At a session I did on Friday, I mentioned that if anyone was interested in links to bloggers speaking in support of our revised math curriculum, I’d pass them along. Rather than email them over and over again, I thought it would be more efficient if I catalogued them here.
These are the educators I know of who are speaking in support of our revised curriculum. If I’m missing any, please let me know and I’ll add them. If you don’t have a blog and would like to add something here, let me know and I can publish it as a guest post. I can even turn off commenting so mean people don’t insult you.
Update (March 18, 2014): A Petition For Educators to Speak Out In Support of Revised Curriculum
- There is no “fuzzy” math but there sure is some need for better math teaching….
- It has nothing to do with “FUZZY MATH” or “FUZZY CURRICULUM” I teach so that students can learn…
- Larger shoes makes your child smarter!
- Case for the new math curriculum
- Curriculum Redesign
- Problems with PISA argument
- Math in a new setting
- A view from another David
- Return of the Math Wars
- Mindless Math Mimicry
- 9 x 7 = 63
- Harmful Effects of Algorithms
- Alberta’s New Math Curriculum