About: John Scammell
- High school math teacher turned consultant.
Posts by John Scammell:
November 13, 2014 Homework – Again
October 23, 2014 The Sky Is Falling!
July 30, 2014 Desmos Classroom Activities and 10 Minutes With Max Ray
July 29, 2014 Golf and TMC
July 28, 2014 Professional Development By Teachers, For Teachers
July 27, 2014 Meeting the Community
June 20, 2014 My AAC Work
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed here are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employer.
Looking for WNCP Engaging Activities?The project I am working on to collect engaging activities with curricular links is over here.
Search Blog Posts
- @Trianglemancsd @TmathC has a list under their profile. 11 hours ago
- @MathCurmudgeon @MrVaudrey I assumed they would use mice that already died of natural causes after long and fulfilling lives. 14 hours ago
- RT @MrVaudrey: Science teachers, /please/ somebody do this with students. ...you may need permission slips. #scichat #biochat https://t.c… 1 day ago
- @DavehancockQC @atypicalalbertn @newalberta @TrusteeThompson Good math teachers mix it up. 3 days ago
- @absvalteaching @ddmeyer It's a nicely balanced article. And for the record, I'd love to know how to build a birdhouse. 3 days ago