About: John Scammell
- High school math teacher turned consultant.
Posts by John Scammell:
February 27, 2016 Homework Research
February 22, 2016 Educational Research
February 19, 2016 Delayed Feedback
November 13, 2014 Homework – Again
October 23, 2014 The Sky Is Falling!
July 30, 2014 Desmos Classroom Activities and 10 Minutes With Max Ray
July 29, 2014 Golf and TMC
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed here are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employer.
Looking for WNCP Engaging Activities?The project I am working on to collect engaging activities with curricular links is over here.
Search Blog Posts
- @BurdessAlicia An app. airsquirrels.com/reflector/feat… 1 hour ago
- More 3-Act math with @CraigGuthrie4. Kids wondered who this new John guy who answered was. #NORCAN https://t.co/2QVGWc57Vm 8 hours ago
- Just saw a 3-Act math lesson in action. Loved the use of reflector to model student work. https://t.co/jZv0X6BEbH 9 hours ago
- @MathletePearce The kid that sang Adele after you was really good. 1 day ago
- Knew @MathletePearce was a rock star in a math class, but this was a surprise. Wish I was closer to the front. https://t.co/YEgG5tkxnc 1 day ago