About: John Scammell
- High school math teacher turned consultant.
Posts by John Scammell:
November 13, 2014 Homework – Again
October 23, 2014 The Sky Is Falling!
July 30, 2014 Desmos Classroom Activities and 10 Minutes With Max Ray
July 29, 2014 Golf and TMC
July 28, 2014 Professional Development By Teachers, For Teachers
July 27, 2014 Meeting the Community
June 20, 2014 My AAC Work
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed here are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employer.
Looking for WNCP Engaging Activities?The project I am working on to collect engaging activities with curricular links is over here.
Search Blog Posts
- I need some Mozart's Dice Game technical support. Why won't this page work anymore? sunsite.univie.ac.at/Mozart/dice/co… Flash? Java? 18 hours ago
- @_Cuddlefish_ @Veganmathbeagle The downtown ones here get like that during the week, but Fridays are usually jean day. 18 hours ago
- @dantencer And slooooooow. 1 day ago
- @ccampbel14 @MathletePearce Always North when we go somewhere together. What's wrong with collaboration with Florida? 2 days ago
- Just finished totally interrupting a math class with LSAT logic questions after I overheard a kid say he didn't need math to be a lawyer. 2 days ago