About: John Scammell
- High school math teacher turned consultant.
Posts by John Scammell:
November 13, 2014 Homework – Again
October 23, 2014 The Sky Is Falling!
July 30, 2014 Desmos Classroom Activities and 10 Minutes With Max Ray
July 29, 2014 Golf and TMC
July 28, 2014 Professional Development By Teachers, For Teachers
July 27, 2014 Meeting the Community
June 20, 2014 My AAC Work
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed here are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employer.
Looking for WNCP Engaging Activities?The project I am working on to collect engaging activities with curricular links is over here.
Search Blog Posts
- @davidwees If you find one, let me know. In my sessions, I use a counterexample of good questioning. Easier to find. teachertube.com/video/seinfeld… 23 hours ago
- @NemaVeze @fnoschese @woutgeo @TheJLV Are we doing it wrong? I love that there's 1 right answer. Also love finding different ways to get it. 2 days ago
- @gcouros His wife's an educator. Still very connected to it all. Few politicians use Twitter to connect or discuss. Mostly to promote. 2 days ago
- According to xkcd.com/1501/, maybe Dyatlov's Pass wasn't the best unsolved mystery to use in Math 20-2. thescamdog.wordpress.com/2011/08/30/dya… 2 days ago
- @park_star Elementary parents were reluctant at first, but they liked it eventually. Then it went away. 3 days ago