About: John Scammell
- High school math teacher turned consultant.
Posts by John Scammell:
November 13, 2014 Homework – Again
October 23, 2014 The Sky Is Falling!
July 30, 2014 Desmos Classroom Activities and 10 Minutes With Max Ray
July 29, 2014 Golf and TMC
July 28, 2014 Professional Development By Teachers, For Teachers
July 27, 2014 Meeting the Community
June 20, 2014 My AAC Work
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed here are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employer.
Looking for WNCP Engaging Activities?The project I am working on to collect engaging activities with curricular links is over here.
Search Blog Posts
- Re-reading this article after meeting its author is a treat. ams.org/notices/201210… Mathematician spends a year teaching high school. @dyong 1 hour ago
- @dyong It doesn't say it was a bad something. Maybe something good happened. 11 hours ago
- @StephiGower You see this one? twitter.com/Borschtwithann… 13 hours ago
- @StephiGower @mctownsley @ThinkThankThunk There's newer writing on the topic. Does @samjshah know who is writing it? 14 hours ago
- @swedenese @aknauft I also have this one, specific to one device. Not specific to formative. docs.google.com/document/d/1Ui… 1 day ago