About: John Scammell
- High school math teacher turned consultant.
Posts by John Scammell:
February 27, 2016 Homework Research
February 22, 2016 Educational Research
February 19, 2016 Delayed Feedback
November 13, 2014 Homework – Again
October 23, 2014 The Sky Is Falling!
July 30, 2014 Desmos Classroom Activities and 10 Minutes With Max Ray
July 29, 2014 Golf and TMC
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed here are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employer.
Looking for WNCP Engaging Activities?The project I am working on to collect engaging activities with curricular links is over here.
Search Blog Posts
- @d_martin05 What if I'm performing at the lowest level, and the jump from there to the top is too much for me? Woul… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @mrburkemath @MyMathscape The kid is right. Never thought of that before. 1 day ago
- RT @MCATA_Tweets: If you would like to present at our conference in Edmonton in October, the speaker proposal form is now live. https://t.c… 4 days ago
- @MatthewOldridge Hmm. My first guess didn't fit. I was thinking math. Now I see you're thinking bigger. 4 days ago
- @MatthewOldridge Curiosity is eating me up. Don't want to ask leading questions though. 4 days ago