About: John Scammell
- High school math teacher turned consultant.
Posts by John Scammell:
June 20, 2014 My AAC Work
June 19, 2014 What I Learned At AAC
May 19, 2014 Whiteboards in Math
May 11, 2014 An Elementary Teacher’s Perspective on AMD
May 10, 2014 Old Friends and 101qs
May 6, 2014 Letter To A Science Journal
May 6, 2014 Concrete, Pictorial and Symbolic
May 5, 2014 SUM2014
May 4, 2014 Go Work At McDonald’s
May 2, 2014 Alberta Mathematics Dialogue 2014
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed here are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employer.
Looking for WNCP Engaging Activities?The project I am working on to collect engaging activities with curricular links is over here.
Search Blog Posts
- @iisanumber Here you go! goo.gl/Bc41Ec 5 hours ago
- @wahedahbug @calcdave Feels more natural this way, doesn't it? 8 hours ago
- @lisabej_manitou Pretty sure pulling out your phone and tweeting a photo of it is the wrong answer in the eyes of the law. 8 hours ago
- RT @mathhombre: Dinah Zike's foldables via @merryfwilliams at #tmc14;also see @mathequalslove's blog myteacherpages.com/webpages/plash… 9 hours ago
- @MaryBourassa I believe I said strangers. I fear the repercussions of being the answer to @sophgermain 's question. 9 hours ago