About: John Scammell
- High school math teacher turned consultant.
Posts by John Scammell:
July 30, 2014 Desmos Classroom Activities and 10 Minutes With Max Ray
July 29, 2014 Golf and TMC
July 28, 2014 Professional Development By Teachers, For Teachers
July 27, 2014 Meeting the Community
June 20, 2014 My AAC Work
June 19, 2014 What I Learned At AAC
May 19, 2014 Whiteboards in Math
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed here are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employer.
Looking for WNCP Engaging Activities?The project I am working on to collect engaging activities with curricular links is over here.
Search Blog Posts
- RT @MCATA_Tweets: Selected writings from 50 years of our peer-reviewed journal. infoagepub.com/products/Mathe… 9 hours ago
- I've got some time today. Bored with most of my iPad games. What are you folks playing these days? 14 hours ago
- @gmacteach Probably true, but the logic of that is bad. Why promote best posts? Theoretically, shouldn't I pay to promote the other ones? 16 hours ago
- FB math is iffy. Only 14 total posts on @MCATA_Tweets page. How can 3 of them be performing better that 95% of posts? http://t.co/lNvyIhFz7f 16 hours ago
- RT @mathycathy: Students' self-proclaimed best and worst graphs from our (sneaky) intro to scatterplots and trend lines #mathchat http://t.… 18 hours ago