About: John Scammell
- High school math teacher turned consultant.
Posts by John Scammell:
July 30, 2014 Desmos Classroom Activities and 10 Minutes With Max Ray
July 29, 2014 Golf and TMC
July 28, 2014 Professional Development By Teachers, For Teachers
July 27, 2014 Meeting the Community
June 20, 2014 My AAC Work
June 19, 2014 What I Learned At AAC
May 19, 2014 Whiteboards in Math
May 11, 2014 An Elementary Teacher’s Perspective on AMD
May 10, 2014 Old Friends and 101qs
May 6, 2014 Letter To A Science Journal
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed here are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employer.
Looking for WNCP Engaging Activities?The project I am working on to collect engaging activities with curricular links is over here.
Search Blog Posts
- @TripAdvisor Oops. I'm in no problem with FireFox. Chrome doesn't like you right now. 2 hours ago
- @TripAdvisor Emailed them Monday. Still no reply. Still can't get in. 2 hours ago
- RT @rockychat3: @pamjwilson @rawrdimus Thanks for keeping me up :). Hope this post explains how I organize stats differently: http://t.co/I… 5 hours ago
- @Trianglemancsd @Desmos @maxmathforum I can see the resemblance. 5 hours ago
- @mathymeg07 @mrdardy @pamjwilson @k8nowak @bkdidact @mpershan Several videos of practices I tried are posted here: google.com/url?q=http%3A%… 5 hours ago