About: John Scammell
- High school math teacher turned consultant.
Posts by John Scammell:
November 13, 2014 Homework – Again
October 23, 2014 The Sky Is Falling!
July 30, 2014 Desmos Classroom Activities and 10 Minutes With Max Ray
July 29, 2014 Golf and TMC
July 28, 2014 Professional Development By Teachers, For Teachers
July 27, 2014 Meeting the Community
June 20, 2014 My AAC Work
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed here are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employer.
Looking for WNCP Engaging Activities?The project I am working on to collect engaging activities with curricular links is over here.
Search Blog Posts
- @ChrisHunter36 @dandersod I'll check out both your solutions in the morning. Bedtime. 2 hours ago
- RT @Paulatics: A very naughty piece by Andrew Coyne, the point of which may be lost for the irony-impaired. fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2014/12/17/and… #ableg #… 5 hours ago
- @ddmeyer Your first question was, and I quote, "Male or Female?" Um, yes. And Brian was a great selection. Nice guy. 6 hours ago
- @ddmeyer I'm supposed to talk to ddmeyer and figure out what went wrong. Basically, he's bad at the game. 6 hours ago
- Secant Buy Me Love #MovieMaths 6 hours ago