About: John Scammell
- High school math teacher turned consultant.
Posts by John Scammell:
November 13, 2014 Homework – Again
October 23, 2014 The Sky Is Falling!
July 30, 2014 Desmos Classroom Activities and 10 Minutes With Max Ray
July 29, 2014 Golf and TMC
July 28, 2014 Professional Development By Teachers, For Teachers
July 27, 2014 Meeting the Community
June 20, 2014 My AAC Work
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed here are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employer.
Looking for WNCP Engaging Activities?The project I am working on to collect engaging activities with curricular links is over here.
Search Blog Posts
- RT @justintarte: Editor's Choice: The Best Educational Apps For iPad In 2014 bit.ly/1Fa0xmx via @TeachThought 1 day ago
- @ChrisHunter36 I try to avoid reading comments on anything to do with education. 1 day ago
- I've seen this tweeted all week. Finally watched it. I endorse this message. vimeo.com/110807219 Why is Math Different Now? 1 day ago
- @ccampbel14 @UAlberta @BN_School_EPSB I'm heading over this afternoon to check it out. 1 day ago
- @_Cuddlefish_ Scared to use their translation of "tug of war". Seems like that's one that could go wrong in certain connotations. 1 day ago